So here is just a brief overview of my uninteresting life these last few weeks...
- I went to New Zealand. It was so much fun. But that should need another post. Here are a few photos anyway...
- I got my ATAR. Yay! Which made me happy.
- I found out I didn't get into Artexpress. Which made me cry.
- I applied for a billion jobs and didn't here anything from anyone. Which also made me cry.
- Christmas was pretty fun. I got a fish named Shark, which I shall need to photograph, and the Scrubs boxset and a Wii.
- And I'm going to Sydney this weekend for my boyfriends 18th.
Ta daa. A month and a bit of my life, in 6 dot points. I feel like some more chocolate. I am eating too much chocolate lately.
It feels good to be back.
Here is a pretty picture to celebrate feeling good, from this amazing blog...