Thursday, November 5

Busy busy.

So this morning I have already been so so busy working on logos and feeding babies and tidying and ugh everything. I can't wait for my holiday. Only 17 more days!!! YAY!!! So here are the logos I have come up with... Personally I love the second one but I'm pretty sure it'll be the first one. Which do you like better?
On a completely different note, I'm reading Ephesians at the moment and quite loving it. How beautiful is this..

"Mostly what God does is love you. Keep company with him and learn a life of love. Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn't love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us. Love like that" -Ephesians 5:2

I have been thinking a lot about love lately and realised I really do need to change the way I love. Mostly I think of myself first but I don't want to do that anymore, that's not what Jesus did. He always put others first and lived to love them unconditionally. Imagine a world where everyone was like that? It would be breath taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment