Monday, January 4

Drained

Well, this is my first post of 2010. Which is really weird. I'm not sure if I want it to be 2010. Everything is going to change this year, or already has. I'm not against change, it's just that I know I won't like some of the change. Like I won't like that my best friend is so far away from me. Or that half of my friends are moving away to work or to go to uni. Or that other friends now have other people in their lives and don't have as much room for me.

Life has become a chore. I feel so stuck. I don't know if this is where I want to be however I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to chose another path and everything that it will bring.

If anything I feel lonely. So very lonely.

This weekend was amazing. I spent it with Rhys and 3 of my close friends. We laughed and stayed up all night and went shopping, watched movies, threw a party...I want this happiness all the time. Not just on "holidays".

I guess I'm just drained. I should catch up on sleep. Think everything over. I have some decisions to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment