Thursday, November 19

Wow. Wow wow wow.

Today is like, nearly officially one of the happiest days of my life. No, I didn't get engaged, or married, or have a child, or win the lottery. I'm far to young for three of those things. Everyone knows that only old people win lottery. Ha ha, just joking, young people win it too. So I'm old enough for that, in three months, close enough. (Dad if you're reading this, no, I am not pregnant.)

But anyways, I GOT NOMINATED FOR ARTEXPRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who don't know what that is, just be excited anyway, because it's very exciting. Or google it, and know what you're excited about. My work, a couple of posts ago, The Fragility Of Innocence, got nominated!!! Not chosen yet, but still, one step closer to being chosen!

I shall keep you posted.

Here is a celebratory pretty picture....

No comments:

Post a Comment